How To Apply
Policies and Placement
YWIES Yantai upholds a non-discriminatory policy and accepts applications from any qualified student regardless of race, gender, class or economic status, or national background. All applicants must be interviewed together with their parents to ascertain the academic, social and language standards. This will enable the School to understand and meet the needs of students.
We are offering ECE from K3 to K5, Primary and Secondary from Grade 1 to Grade 13 in 2020-2021.
How to Apply
As an international boarding and day school serving a diverse global market, YWIES Yantai accepts applications throughout the year.
Please apply online or download and complete the Student Application Form and submit the following documents to our Admissions Office in person, by mail or fax. Your application will be processed after the Admissions Office receives your completed application package, and you will be notified of the placement test and interview.
- Download ECE application form
- Download primary / lower secondary application form
- Download upper secondary application form
1. Student Application Form (completed in full, signed and dated)
2. Photocopy of the student’s residence card, birth certificate or ID card or passport with a valid visa stamp
3. Photocopy of the parent’s/guardian’s residence card, ID card or passport with a valid visa
4. Photocopy of the student’s latest school academic reports/records
5. Two passport-sized photos of the student (with the ID/passport name of the student neatly printed on the back of each photo)
Note: Please provide the original of the above materials for our verification when you come for the placement test and interview.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at:
Tel: (0535) 638 6667 / 638 3431
Tel: (0535) 638 3841